"Few bits left for sale after pond closur" 1:15pm Wednesday 6th Dec
joined: 7th Sep 11
last here: 7:53pm Sunday 18th Mar
Few things that I have left over that I'm selling to clear space in the shed:
1. 6kw in perfect working order - £120
2. 80cm round blue plastic bowl - £40
3. 1m fibreglass bowl rectangular - £60
4. Red Devil DC Flow controllable pump - £75
5. Airtech 70lpm pump with airline and rubber air bar - £70
"RE: Few bits left for sale after pond closur" 10:30pm Wednesday 7th Mar
joined: 15th Nov 10
last here: 6:16pm Yesterday
from: West Yorkshire
For a 6kw heater you will need a dedicated electrical supply from your house consumer unit.
12,500 litres, block built and fibre glassed, bottom drain to Draco Drum in vortex and bay filters with moving K1, small bay filter from skimmer, No UV. Gas heated. Pond covered with pergola.
Indoor 4,000 litres, block built and fibre glassed with bottom drain to easy pod and home made Bakkie shower.